Sloane Ranger Campus Ambassador Application
We are seeking enthusiastic motivated students who are interested in creating and delivering peer-to-peer marketing strategies to promote the Sloane Ranger lifestyle brand and its products on their college campus.
The Sloane Ranger Campus Ambassador program is a valuable opportunity to gain real life and resume building experience in marketing and public relations while working for a popular lifestyle brand.
We are currently accepting applications for the following 2 semester term: Spring 2013/Fall 2013. Renewals will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Sloane Ranger Campus Ambassador Program Responsibilities:
- Have a love for fashion and the preppy lifestyle!
- Maintain a schedule of on-campus events. Ambassadors will send monthly updates to review these events and their impact and effectiveness on campus.
- Determine the best way to represent Sloane Ranger at such events and help the company schedule the delivery of products and promotional items to you.
- Assist in trunk shows or events that may take place at retailers local to your campus.
- Create and maintain social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc…) and continually post updates about events, product launches and brand happenings.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities and events to educate people about the Sloane Ranger brand and products.
- Distribute Sloane Ranger promotional products in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Join in on scheduled conference calls with Sloane Ranger, as well as other campus brand ambassadors, to discuss how the college marketing plan is going.
Complete the form below.
Send a photo and/or video introducing yourself to email@example.com
Send a copy of your current resume along with a 150-200 word statement about what makes you an ideal candidate for the Sloane Ranger College Ambassador Program to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you are interested in applying for the ambassador program and your school is not listed, please choose any school to submit the form and then send an email to email@example.com
letting us know